GK Questions & Answers in Hindi PDF Download For SSC Railway 351 to 400
GK in hindi pdf 2017|gk trick in hindi pdf|latest gk book pdf download|gk pdf in hindi|lucent gk book in hindi pdf free download|science gk in hindi pdf|arihant gk book free download pdf|samanya gyan in hindi pdf free download|Study material For Competitive Exam - PDF Download|Railway Group "D" 2018 GK Notes in Hindi PDF Download|General Knowledge PDF – Notes for Competitive Exams|Latest General Knowledge GK Book PDF Download
351. Which one of the following incident was probed by The Kochhar Commission?
A. Pune Blast
B. Bhopal Gas Disaster
C. Godhra Train carnage
D. Mumbai Terror attack
352. Possession of Adhaar card is mandatory for teaching and Non teaching staff to draw salaries in which state?
A. Madhya Pradesh
D. West Bengal
353. On which of the following river, the controversial Polavaram project is a being constructed on?
354. The first European nation to make military service compulsory for women is?
355. Who was conferred “Jacques Diouf Award” organized by The United
Nations Food and Agriculture organization (FAO)?
A. Uday foundation
C. Give India
356. Where is Mount Etna, one of the world’s most active volcanoes located?
357. Who is the author of the book “The River of Smoke”?
A. Naomi Klein
B. Peter Forbes
C. Amitav Ghosh
D. Chetan Bhagath
358. Which among the following best describes the status of India’s unemployment for the year 2011-12 according to NSSO?
A. It rose by 2%
B. It declined by 2%
C. It rose by 2.7%
D. It declined by 2.7%
359. What is the proposed no of reduced CSS under the new strategy by Union Government which has decided to reduce the number of centrally sponsored schemes (CSS) from over 140 during the 12th Five Year Plan (2012-17)?
360. Indian Pharmacy sector being accused of infringing IP rights recently. With this reference, consider the following:
1. Product Patent
2. Process Patent
The Indian laws make provisions for which of them?
A. Only 1
B. Only 2
C. Both 1 & 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
361. The main purpose of appointment of Rangachary committee is?
A. Taxation of software Development Centres & IT Sector
B. Taxation of Biotechnology and Pharmacy sector
C. Taxation of MSME sector
D. None of the above
362. Identify the first indigenously developed Rotavirus vaccine of India?
363. Where is the controversial Chutka Nuclear power plant located?
C. Madhya Pradesh
364. To protect which species of insect has the European Union imposed ban on the pesticide namely neonicotinoids?
A. Dragon Fly
B. Honey Bees
D. Beetle365. Where was India’s first Yoga University inaugurated?
366. Which language has the Union Cabinet granted classical language status to?
D. Konkani367. Where is The Inga dam, world’s largest proposed hydropower project, located?
A. South Africa
B. Democratic Republic of the Congo
368. Which city is the host of World Economic Forum (WEF) India 2013 meet?
369. Panchayt raj amendment bill that provides for disqualification of gramapanchayat members and presidents who fail to convene meetings of ward and gramasabha has been passed by which state?
A. Andhra Pradesh
B. West Bengal
370. The rescue operation conducted byIndian Air Force (IAF) in badly affected area of Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh by heavy rain has a code name as?
A. Operation Sannad
B. Operation Rahat
C. Operation Ganges
D. Operation Relief
371. When is “Nelson Mandela International Day” observed?
372. With which Institution has Government of India inked a loan agreement for the National AIDS control Project (NACP-IV)?
A. World Bank
B. Asian Development Bank
373. Who is the new President of Iran?
A. Hassan Rouhani
B. Mohsen Rezai
C. Saeed Jalili
D. Mohammed Baquerqalibaf
374. Doctors in Saudi Arabia have reported a MERS virus which spread easily and is deadlier than SARS. Full form of MERS is?
A. Medium Early Respiratory Syndrome
B. Middle East Respiratory Syndrome
C. Most Effective Respiratory Syndrome
D. Moderate Effective Respiratory Syndrome
375. Where was the 39th G-8 summit concluded?
376. By which year has Union government targeted to achieve 80% literacy rate in the country?
377. A committee was constituted to examine aspects related indecent portrayal of women in mass media? Who is its chairman?
B. Aruna Roy
C. Kushal Singh
D. K Ratnaprabha
378. Name the satellite of Ecuador that collided with the Russian rocket debris?
380. When is the World Day to Combat Desertification observed?
381. Where is the famous Padmanabhapuram palace located?
B. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
382. Which among the following Indian-born journalist has been appointed as editor of a British national newspaper
“The Independent” is?
B. Joseph Harker
C. Dinesh Butto
D. Thomas Mathew
383. Who has won the European under 21 championship?
384. Name the company with maximum share in domestic aviation market, according to latest air traffic figures?
A. Jet Airways
C. Spice Jet
385. Where has the first ever Chinese Film Festival been inaugurated in India?
D. New Delhi
386. In which country has a team of Archaeologists discovered 1,200 year old long-lost city?
A. Sri Lanka
387. What is the name of the Frontier mission to the planet ‘Jupiter’?
388. Which book has been authored by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru?
A. Discovery of India
B. Glimpses of world history
C. All of the above
D. None of the above
389. Marion Bartoli who was a professional tennis player, belongs to which country?
390. Which Indian institute became the first Indian institute to make it to the top 500 Academic Rankings of World Universities?
A. IIT Kharagpur
B. IISc Bangalore
C. IIM Ahemdabad
D. None of the above
391. Padma Shri awardee Anjolie Ela Menon is very well known as what?
D. Human Right Activist
392. How many countries in European Union share euro as a single currency?
393. To whom does the ‘Rajiv Gandhi Udyami Mitra Yojana’ aims to provide financial assistance?
C. Self Help Groups
D. Unemployed Youth
394. Where has the International Center for Drinking Water Quality been set up in India?
395. On which day is the International Youth Day observed each year?
A. 21st July
B. 21st August
C. 21st September
D. 21st December
396. Which country is the largest oil importer in the world?
397. Through which of the following countries does the Mekong river not run through?
398. Which strait separates North Islands of New Zealand from the South Islands of New Zealand?
A. Cook Strait
B. Magellan Strait
C. Strait of Messina
D. Endeavour Strait
399. In which Indian state can the
‘Achanakmar Tiger Reserve’ be found?
A. West Bengal
C. AkashD. None of the above