Lakshadweep E-Aadhar Card Download Check Aadhar Card Status Online
Aadhar card download|Aadhar card status|download Aadhar card|Uidai gov in check your Lakshadweep Aadhar status|Lakshadweep Aadhar self service update portal|uidai Lakshadweep Aadhar update|Lakshadweep Aadhar card correction online without mobile number|Lakshadweep Aadhar card status enquiry phone number|Lakshadweep Aadhar card correction form|Lakshadweep Aadhar card address change|Lakshadweep Aadhar card status by name
What is URN number in Lakshadweep Aadhar card status?
When you make changes to your Lakshadweep Aadhar card data, a update request number (urn) is assigned to that change request. And it’s of 14 digits not 12 digits. You might be doing some mistake while calculating the digits of URN Number and Lakshadweep Aadhar card is 12 digits number so might be you are confusing with Lakshadweep Aadhar number.
How can update Lakshadweep Aadhar card? Here is what you can do:
1. To update it via post, download this form.
2. Enter your Lakshadweep Aadhar Card number, name and address as mention in the card. (All in CAPS)
3. In the Mobile section, fill in your new number.
4. Attach some proof of identity with the form and sign it. ...
5. Double check information and send it over to:
How can I update my phone number in Lakshadweep Aadhar card online? If you want to register your mobile number to your Lakshadweep Aadhar Card then you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit Your Nearest Lakshadweep Aadhar Centre. ...
Step 2: Fill the Lakshadweep Aadhar Data Update/Correction Form. ...
Step 3: Attach an Identity Proof. ...
Step 4: Verify Biometrics.
How many days it will take to get updated Lakshadweep Aadhar card?
It will take maximum 10-15 days to get the updated Lakshadweep Aadhar card. The Aadhar letter with updates will be sent to your address when the update/ correction in name, address, date of birth and gender are processed. For update of your mobile number, the notification for the update will be sent to the given mobile number.
What are the documents required for change of address in Lakshadweep Aadhar card? The following documents are accepted by the UIDAI as identity proof:
Bank Statement or Passbook.
Post Office Statement or Passbook.
Government Photo ID Cards or PSU Issued Service Photo Identity Card.
Water Bill (It should not be more than 3 months old).
How can edit Lakshadweep Aadhar card?
1. Follow these steps to edit your Lakshadweep Aadhar Card online.
2. Step 1: Go to UIDAI website. Visit UIDAI website, https://uidai.gov.in/ and select 'Update Lakshadweep Aadhar Detail Option '.
3. Step 2: Enter Lakshadweep Aadhar number. ...
4. Step 3: Enter OTP and proceed. ...
5. Step 4: Select the option to change/update Lakshadweep Aadhar details. ...
6. Step 5: Upload documents.
How can I check status of mobile correction in Aadhar? Follow the given steps below, to check the Aadhar status:
1. You need to enter a few details to check the status.
2. First, your Lakshadweep Aadhar number which is a 12-digit number that can be found on your card.
3. You need to then enter add the URN. ...
4. Click on 'Get Status'.
5. Your update status would appear on the screen.
How can I download e Lakshadweep Aadhar? Here's what you need to do:
1. Visit - www.uidai.gov.in.
2. Under the Lakshadweep Aadhar Online Services, select Retrieve Lost 'UID/EID'
3. Make selection to receive your lost EID.
4. Enter your full name, email or mobile number, and security captcha to get an OTP.
5. You'll receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
How can I get my Lakshadweep Aadhar card print online? This part is also simple:
1. Head to the e-Lakshadweep Aadhar page on the UIDAI website.
2. Select Lakshadweep Aadhar next to I have.
3. Enter your Lakshadweep Aadhar number, full name and the PIN code of your residential address.
4. Key in the characters in the image in the field Enter above Image Text.
5. Click Get One Time Password.
How can I link my Lakshadweep Aadhar card with SBI bank account? To link your Lakshadweep Aadhar card to your bank account though SMS
1. If your mobile number is registered with the Bank, then you can link your Lakshadweep Aadhar number to your bank account through SMS.
2. In case you are an SBI customer send SMS to 567676 in the following format: UID(space)Lakshadweep Aadhar number(space)Account number.
UIDAI Regional Office, Delhi
Pragati Maidan Metro Station,
Unique Identification Authority of India
Government of India (GoI)
3rd Floor,Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi - 110001
1947 (Toll Free) email@example.com
Lakshadweep Aadhar Online Services
Check Lakshadweep Aadhar Status: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-Aadhaar-status
Download Lakshadweep Aadhar: https://eAadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
Retrieve Lost UID/EID: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
Address Update Request (Online): https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/ssup-home
Check Status - Updation done Online: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
Verify Lakshadweep Aadhar Number: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/Aadhaarverification
Verify Email/Mobile Number: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile
Lock/Unlock Biometrics: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/biometric-lock
Check Lakshadweep Aadhar & Bank Account Linking Status: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper