Daman & Diu E-Aadhar Card Download Check Aadhar Card Status Online
Aadhar card download|Aadhar card status|download Aadhar card|Uidai gov in check your Daman & Diu Aadhar status|Daman & Diu Aadhar self service update portal|uidai Daman & Diu Aadhar update|Daman & Diu Aadhar card correction online without mobile number|Daman & Diu Aadhar card status enquiry phone number|Daman & Diu Aadhar card correction form|Daman & Diu Aadhar card address change|Daman & Diu Aadhar card status by name
What is URN number in Daman & Diu Aadhar card status?
When you make changes to your Daman & Diu Aadhar card data, a update request number (urn) is assigned to that change request. And it’s of 14 digits not 12 digits. You might be doing some mistake while calculating the digits of URN Number and Daman & Diu Aadhar card is 12 digits number so might be you are confusing with Daman & Diu Aadhar number.
How can update Daman & Diu Aadhar card? Here is what you can do:
1. To update it via post, download this form.
2. Enter your Daman & Diu Aadhar Card number, name and address as mention in the card. (All in CAPS)
3. In the Mobile section, fill in your new number.
4. Attach some proof of identity with the form and sign it. ...
5. Double check information and send it over to:
How can I update my phone number in Daman & Diu Aadhar card online? If you want to register your mobile number to your Daman & Diu Aadhar Card then you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit Your Nearest Daman & Diu Aadhar Centre. ...
Step 2: Fill the Daman & Diu Aadhar Data Update/Correction Form. ...
Step 3: Attach an Identity Proof. ...
Step 4: Verify Biometrics.
How many days it will take to get updated Daman & Diu Aadhar card?
It will take maximum 10-15 days to get the updated Daman & Diu Aadhar card. The Aadhar letter with updates will be sent to your address when the update/ correction in name, address, date of birth and gender are processed. For update of your mobile number, the notification for the update will be sent to the given mobile number.
What are the documents required for change of address in Daman & Diu Aadhar card? The following documents are accepted by the UIDAI as identity proof:
Bank Statement or Passbook.
Post Office Statement or Passbook.
Government Photo ID Cards or PSU Issued Service Photo Identity Card.
Water Bill (It should not be more than 3 months old).
How can edit Daman & Diu Aadhar card?
1. Follow these steps to edit your Daman & Diu Aadhar Card online.
2. Step 1: Go to UIDAI website. Visit UIDAI website, https://uidai.gov.in/ and select 'Update Daman & Diu Aadhar Detail Option '.
3. Step 2: Enter Daman & Diu Aadhar number. ...
4. Step 3: Enter OTP and proceed. ...
5. Step 4: Select the option to change/update Daman & Diu Aadhar details. ...
6. Step 5: Upload documents.
How can I check status of mobile correction in Aadhar? Follow the given steps below, to check the Aadhar status:
1. You need to enter a few details to check the status.
2. First, your Daman & Diu Aadhar number which is a 12-digit number that can be found on your card.
3. You need to then enter add the URN. ...
4. Click on 'Get Status'.
5. Your update status would appear on the screen.
How can I download e Daman & Diu Aadhar? Here's what you need to do:
1. Visit - www.uidai.gov.in.
2. Under the Daman & Diu Aadhar Online Services, select Retrieve Lost 'UID/EID'
3. Make selection to receive your lost EID.
4. Enter your full name, email or mobile number, and security captcha to get an OTP.
5. You'll receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
How can I get my Daman & Diu Aadhar card print online? This part is also simple:
1. Head to the e-Daman & Diu Aadhar page on the UIDAI website.
2. Select Daman & Diu Aadhar next to I have.
3. Enter your Daman & Diu Aadhar number, full name and the PIN code of your residential address.
4. Key in the characters in the image in the field Enter above Image Text.
5. Click Get One Time Password.
How can I link my Daman & Diu Aadhar card with SBI bank account? To link your Daman & Diu Aadhar card to your bank account though SMS
1. If your mobile number is registered with the Bank, then you can link your Daman & Diu Aadhar number to your bank account through SMS.
2. In case you are an SBI customer send SMS to 567676 in the following format: UID(space)Daman & Diu Aadhar number(space)Account number.
UIDAI Regional Office, Delhi
Pragati Maidan Metro Station,
Unique Identification Authority of India
Government of India (GoI)
3rd Floor,Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi - 110001
1947 (Toll Free) firstname.lastname@example.org
Daman & Diu Aadhar Online Services
Check Daman & Diu Aadhar Status: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-Aadhaar-status
Download Daman & Diu Aadhar: https://eAadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
Retrieve Lost UID/EID: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
Address Update Request (Online): https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/ssup-home
Check Status - Updation done Online: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
Verify Daman & Diu Aadhar Number: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/Aadhaarverification
Verify Email/Mobile Number: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile
Lock/Unlock Biometrics: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/biometric-lock
Check Daman & Diu Aadhar & Bank Account Linking Status: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper