Andhra Pradesh E-Aadhar Card Download Check Aadhar Card Status Online
Aadhar card download|Aadhar card status|download Aadhar card|Uidai gov in check your Andhra Pradesh Aadhar status|Andhra Pradesh Aadhar self service update portal|uidai Andhra Pradesh Aadhar update|Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card correction online without mobile number|Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card status enquiry phone number|Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card correction form|Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card address change|Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card status by name
What is URN number in Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card status?
When you make changes to your Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card data, a update request number (urn) is assigned to that change request. And it’s of 14 digits not 12 digits. You might be doing some mistake while calculating the digits of URN Number and Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card is 12 digits number so might be you are confusing with Andhra Pradesh Aadhar number.
How can update Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card? Here is what you can do:
1. To update it via post, download this form.
2. Enter your Andhra Pradesh Aadhar Card number, name and address as mention in the card. (All in CAPS)
3. In the Mobile section, fill in your new number.
4. Attach some proof of identity with the form and sign it. ...
5. Double check information and send it over to:
How can I update my phone number in Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card online? If you want to register your mobile number to your Andhra Pradesh Aadhar Card then you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit Your Nearest Andhra Pradesh Aadhar Centre. ...
Step 2: Fill the Andhra Pradesh Aadhar Data Update/Correction Form. ...
Step 3: Attach an Identity Proof. ...
Step 4: Verify Biometrics.
How many days it will take to get updated Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card?
It will take maximum 10-15 days to get the updated Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card. The Aadhar letter with updates will be sent to your address when the update/ correction in name, address, date of birth and gender are processed. For update of your mobile number, the notification for the update will be sent to the given mobile number.
What are the documents required for change of address in Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card? The following documents are accepted by the UIDAI as identity proof:
Bank Statement or Passbook.
Post Office Statement or Passbook.
Government Photo ID Cards or PSU Issued Service Photo Identity Card.
Water Bill (It should not be more than 3 months old).
How can edit Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card?
1. Follow these steps to edit your Andhra Pradesh Aadhar Card online.
2. Step 1: Go to UIDAI website. Visit UIDAI website, https://uidai.gov.in/ and select 'Update Andhra Pradesh Aadhar Detail Option '.
3. Step 2: Enter Andhra Pradesh Aadhar number. ...
4. Step 3: Enter OTP and proceed. ...
5. Step 4: Select the option to change/update Andhra Pradesh Aadhar details. ...
6. Step 5: Upload documents.
How can I check status of mobile correction in Aadhar? Follow the given steps below, to check the Aadhar status:
1. You need to enter a few details to check the status.
2. First, your Andhra Pradesh Aadhar number which is a 12-digit number that can be found on your card.
3. You need to then enter add the URN. ...
4. Click on 'Get Status'.
5. Your update status would appear on the screen.
How can I download e Andhra Pradesh Aadhar? Here's what you need to do:
1. Visit - www.uidai.gov.in.
2. Under the Andhra Pradesh Aadhar Online Services, select Retrieve Lost 'UID/EID'
3. Make selection to receive your lost EID.
4. Enter your full name, email or mobile number, and security captcha to get an OTP.
5. You'll receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
How can I get my Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card print online? This part is also simple:
1. Head to the e-Andhra Pradesh Aadhar page on the UIDAI website.
2. Select Andhra Pradesh Aadhar next to I have.
3. Enter your Andhra Pradesh Aadhar number, full name and the PIN code of your residential address.
4. Key in the characters in the image in the field Enter above Image Text.
5. Click Get One Time Password.
How can I link my Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card with SBI bank account? To link your Andhra Pradesh Aadhar card to your bank account though SMS
1. If your mobile number is registered with the Bank, then you can link your Andhra Pradesh Aadhar number to your bank account through SMS.
2. In case you are an SBI customer send SMS to 567676 in the following format: UID(space)Andhra Pradesh Aadhar number(space)Account number.
UIDAI Regional Office, Delhi
Pragati Maidan Metro Station,
Unique Identification Authority of India
Government of India (GoI)
3rd Floor,Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi - 110001
1947 (Toll Free) firstname.lastname@example.org
Andhra Pradesh Aadhar Online Services
Check Andhra Pradesh Aadhar Status: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-Aadhaar-status
Download Andhra Pradesh Aadhar: https://eAadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
Retrieve Lost UID/EID: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
Address Update Request (Online): https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/ssup-home
Check Status - Updation done Online: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
Verify Andhra Pradesh Aadhar Number: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/Aadhaarverification
Verify Email/Mobile Number: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile
Lock/Unlock Biometrics: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/biometric-lock
Check Andhra Pradesh Aadhar & Bank Account Linking Status: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper