Tribal Area Scholarship Scheme Post Matric Scholarship 2018
The Scholarship is granted to the chosen understudies for seeking after Graduate/Post Graduate level courses in ranges, for example, Management, Medicine, Engineering, Information Technology, Law and Training and so on in recognized Institutions of greatness, Govt. also, Private .
1. A Centrally Sponsored Scheme executed by the State Governments and Union Territory Administrations.
2. 100% Central help well beyond the submitted risk of the States Governments/UTs Admn. from the Government of India.
3. The Scheme gives budgetary help to the Scheduled Tribe understudies learning at post registration or post-optional stage.
4. Scholarships are accessible for contemplates in India as it were.
5. The State Government and UT to which the candidate really has a place grants the grant.
6. The plan likewise covers focal help to States/UTs for setting up Book Banks.
1. Scholarships are paid to understudies whose guardians'/watchmen's pay from all sources does not surpass Rs. 2.50 lakh for every annum.
2. All offspring of similar guardians/gatekeeper are qualified.
3. Scheduled Tribe hopefuls who have passed the registration or higher optional or any higher examination of a perceived University or Board of Secondary Education are qualified.
4. The grants are accessible for the investigation of all perceived post registration or post-optional courses in perceived organizations with the exception of certain distinguished instructional classes like Aircraft Maintenance Engineer's Courses, Private Pilot License courses and so on.
5. Students concentrate through correspondence courses are qualified.
6. Employed understudies on leave without pay for the whole length of a full time course are qualified for course.
7. The grant holder under this plan won't hold some other grant/stipend.
8. Students who have gotten instructing in any of the pre-examination preparing focuses with money related help from the Government won't be qualified.
1. The chose competitors are given cost of educational cost and other instructive charges charged by the remote college and so on., support and different allows alongside travel costs.
2. Only Passage Grants are accessible to four ST applicants consistently who are in receipt of legitimacy grant for Postgraduate examinations, Research or Training abroad (barring going to Seminars, Workshops, and Conferences) from a Foreign Government/Organization or under whatever other plans where cost of entry is not given.
3. The awardees are allowed to supplement their endorsed remittances by attempted Research/Teaching Assistantship up to recommended roofs. Where wage earned is past the roof, the support remittance under the plan might be correspondingly lessened by the Indian Missions abroad.
The grant is given to those understudies who are chosen for rehearsing courses at Graduate/Post Graduate level in perceived Institutions of magnificence, Government and Private, in proficient fields like Management, Medicine, Engineering, Information Technology, Law, and Training and so forth.
From the year 2015-16
The ST understudies who secure confirmation in the recorded establishments, as indicated by the standards recommended by the separate foundations and whose aggregate family wage from all sources does not surpass Rs.2.00 lakh per annum, will be qualified for the grant under the plan restricted to the quantity of grants distributed to the organizations concerned.
They likewise need to refresh here versatile number or email id forgot notice about grant administrations. It likewise gives here contact points of interest so client needs to visit here and get arrangement about their quires here. It contains connection of various government sites so client can apply here different administrations. Visit here is required given administrations else they have to leave this segment.
The Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF) Scheme for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes is defined and subsidized by Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and Ministry of Tribal Affairs. The plan is interested in applicants who have a place with Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe and wish to seek after higher examinations, for example, general and full time M.Phil. What’s more, Ph.D degrees in Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Engineering and Technology?
Focal Sector Scholarship Scheme for Scheduled Tribe (ST) understudies was propelled in the year 2007-08 and is devoted to praiseworthy ST understudies. The Scheme is financed by the Central government. This plan is material for exemplary ST understudies who are pressing together examinations at Degree and Post Graduate level. ST understudies can benefit this plan by reaching instructive foundations and Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
Tribal Area Scholarship Scheme 2017: tad.rajasthan.gov.in
Govt. of India
Service of Tribal Affairs Education Section,
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Fax: 0129 – 2284371
Email: Contact Now